Covers photovoltaic systems installed at your private residence
- Policy specifically designed to insure your PV system
- Policy written in plain English
- Competitive rates offered
- Claims settlement on a ‘New for Old’ basis so in the event of a claim no deduction will be made for wear and tear or depreciation.
Loss or damage to the PV system by any of the following causes:
- Fire, explosion, lightning, earthquake
- Storm or flood
- Riot, civil commotion, strikes, labour and political disturbances.
- Malicious persons
- Escape of Water
- Theft or attempted theft
- Collision or impact (including by collapsing cranes)
- Breakage or collapse of aerials
- Falling trees and poles
Debris removal cover up to 10% of the sum insured
Liability cover up to €500,000
- Simply provide us with the current cost - as new - of your PV system, and we will get back to you with a quotation.
Complete the Atlas PV Panels Proposal Form and subject to approval, we will proceed with cover.
J. Debrincat Limited (Enrolment No. C30546) is an enrolled Tied Insurance Intermediary under the Insurance Distribution Act, Cap 403 of the Laws of Malta for
Atlas Insurance PCC Limited (AIPL) and Atlas Healthcare Insurance Agency Limited (AHIAL). AIPL is a cell company authorised under the Insurance Business Act 1998 to carry on general insurance business. The non-cellular assets of the company may be used to meet losses incurred by the cells in excess of their assets. AHIAL is authorised under the Insurance Distribution Act to act as Enrolled Insurance Agent for Atlas Insurance PCC Limited.
All entities are regulated by the MFSA.